Charcoal Blogger Template | 2 Columns

Here is Charcoal 2 columns Blogger Template. It is converted from wordpress theme. Now it is ready to download. It is totally free to use. If you want to appreciate my work, just link to my blog. Don't know how to install  new Blogger Template, Visit How to upload template.




So after installing this Blogger template, edit the navigation link. Thanks a lot.

Comments Post a Comment

rowell bratsack - March 09, 2009

hi! ive used this template, and i dont know where to get the linking code for technorati add to my fav and the other one delicious? can you help?

Russel - March 09, 2009

After each post you can see BOOKMARK Button, there you can find delicious and At the bottom beside My Communities widget you can find a link: Add this blog to my technorati favorite. I hope you get your answer.

rowell bratsack - March 25, 2009

ive use this template, but theres somthing happen with the template, all images are gone, here is my site http://3g-phones-update.blogspot.com

Russel - March 25, 2009

Hey,rowell bratsack
I have checked it. Everything is alright.

Leave a Comment