How to add Gadget to blog | Blogger Tips

For many reasons we need to add gadgets to the blog. Here you will get step by step process to add gadgets. There is also a video tutorial below. Many of may think what Gadget is. So I will shortly describe it here.


What is a Gadget

A gadget is a small technological object (such as device or an appliance) that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty. Gadgets are invariably considered to be more unusually or cleverly designed than normal technological objects at the time of their invention. -------by en.wikipedia.org
So gadget is a small application that is used to make your work more easy.

How to Add Gadget

Step 1: Login to Blogger and go to Layout Tab.
Step 2: Click on Add Gadgets or Add page element Tab.

how to add gadget







Step 3: Search for HTML/Javascript . Then click on it.
Adding gadget to blog









Step 4: Now paste your code there. Then save it.
gadget










You are done. Now watch the following video. It is about "Adding a Google Gadget to your blog".






Comments Post a Comment

Kairi - June 26, 2009

I'm currently using a classic template right now. Is there a way where I can use a gadget without reverting it to the new layout?

Alana - July 25, 2009

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Maria

http://memory1gb.com

andrew - November 12, 2009

Before reading this blog i don't know how to add gadgets in the blog.From reading this blog i am able to add gadgets in my blog and from this i make counter on my blog to count the people that come on my blog.

dsi r4

Best - February 25, 2010

i like the work done on this blog it is realy helpful for me and also could be helpful for you plz don't miss the chance.

starsteam - September 02, 2010

thank you blogger you alwase halep us
visite me on http://hardware-2day.blogspot.com/

Rev - November 01, 2010

oh Russel.. I have been looking for this since so many days. dint know it was so simple. thanks a lot for the pictorial representation. :)

do make a visit to my tiny blog - www.relishdelish.blogspot.com

Hateman 20 - July 20, 2011

I gotta love this blogs. Now mobiles are getting on their top positions and becoming faster than computer. For Reviews For That Faster MObile Must SEE : http://bit.ly/nuy1eE

Pandora's OEM - December 07, 2012

I was looking for tutorials on adding gadgets to blog and then I found your article...You have saved a lots of time for me. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Comment