How to get free backlinks from higher page rank website | SEO Tips

 free one way backlinksOne way links or backlinks are very important for a website or blog. If you get more one way backlinks from higher page rank to your site then more your Google page rank and more traffic you will get. But it is not easy to get free right and quality backinks from higher page rank website. You will find many sites those offer backlinks from higher page rank sites by some cash $. They use some techniques which are very easy and effective. You can also use these tricks to get free one way backlinks. Lets see what the tricks we can apply:


1. Submit your blog or site links to well known web directories. There are a lot of free web directories which you can find in search engines. For example: mybloglog.com, blogcatalog.com, dmoz.org are very familiar blog directory. Getting listed in directories not only increase page rank but also bring a lot of traffic to your site.

2. Visit as many related blogs or sites as you can. Comment on the post you have just read and keep a link of your site there. But make sure you don't spam. Try to write some things admiring the post which will encourage the blog author to publish your comment.

3. Now write some good contented articles about your blog/site and submit them to top articles directories. Search in Google for higher page rank articles directories. For example: ezinearticles.com and goarticlesare.com are two of the leading articles directories. You will get backlinks from sites at the same time a lot of traffic. Most amazing matter that, this article may use in other people's website with a link to your site.

4. Join some forums , discussion boards that are related to your site or blog. Try to give nice answers asked by other members and refer them to your site for more information. Or post your question adding a link to your site at signature. This will also drive traffic to your site.


One important point I have missed that try to write good content so that readers willingly link to your site. More informative and useful post you have more probability to get more one way backlinks. But this is tough for new websites. So continue writing good posts.

Comments Post a Comment

smikesell - April 28, 2009

Russel:

What I find amazing is the fact that you clearly provide tips and facts on How To Get Free One Way Backlinks! Awesome. Funny how nobody has yet to help boost your content in this comment section, and simultaneously utilizing the best tip you offer by asking you to post this comment with my blog URL: Wisconsin Divorce YourselfThank You!

~Scooter

Another Blogger - April 29, 2009

Thanks for the great article, I'll keep it in mind. Please see my blog www.another-new-blogger.blogspot.com

Shaun - May 04, 2009

Building your links for your site is helpful to drive traffic to it. You need traffic if you want your site to be listed on top of the SERPs. Links that I am referring to here is called backlinks or inbound links. These are links that are capable of directing to your site coming from other websites. These inbound links are also used by search engines as indicators on how well is your link popularity and how many visits your site is having.

DJYano - May 04, 2009

Yeah, she wrote awesome post. Glad i joined you @ blogcatalog.

Baishakhi - May 13, 2009

I have not seen recently such a well organized and informative blog. Please keep it up. I will be happy if you see mine, http://biology-today.com/

Fastest Way To Get Pagerank - May 21, 2009

good information. will try this for sure. btw, can you list out well known directories subject wise?

Russel - May 21, 2009

Here you will get a list of higher page rank blog submission sites.

http://makeblogpopular.blogspot.com/2009/04/submit-to-higher-pr-blog-directory-and.html

Hasan - May 25, 2009

thanks for your hardwork on providing good content to newbies like us. keep it up!
free email hosting reviews

sumon - June 09, 2009

I Think the idea is make much better to build site better. thank to all

Faruk:http://latestcelebritysnews.blogspot.com/

SCORPIO - June 17, 2009

When I visited your website then I got good experience and skill power to have in my knowledge and I can get more ideas about online business from your blog. I am also wanted to visit to your website.




Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs

M.rahman - June 20, 2009

Useful information that centainly helps the bloggers, mine has a news site do visit if u get time address-
http://infobiztech.blogspot.com/

thanks to all

Van Leasing - June 24, 2009

Many bloggers comment to get comments. Many also comment to connect with people. The undying need to be loved is strong with the blogging community.

suku - July 09, 2009

Thanks russel vi, You have done great job there.

If you can please share the code for

you might have liked this

in your site"www.stupendousworld.blogspot.com"]

also visit my site

http://touchnsolve.blogspot.com

B George - July 24, 2009

Excellent Post.

I'm trying one of the techniques right away, by posting this link.

Visit my Attendance, Payroll, HRM Software Website http://www.lenvica.in

Anonymous - July 25, 2009

How cool you are.How did u manage 2 find it?

I am following You.If You Wishm, pls include my blog in your post

www.comptechtips.blogspot.com

postatlanta - August 01, 2009

I have a question, you suggesting people all this things but why your own site have page rank 1?

Russel - August 03, 2009

@Postatlanta,
Thanks for your good point. I have started this blog on February 2009. Within two months my blog page rank became 2. But for last few months i could not give sufficient time for this blog. I wish I publish 2/3 free effective and helpful posts each day for all. But for lack of time i can't manage it. So I am thinking to take writings from readers(with a link to their website or blog posts). If your writing is good then i will publish it. So if anybody is interested , please contact me.

About blogger - August 09, 2009

Your post is very helpful to me thanks alot i would start those steps from now, So nice of you...
thanks and cheers

Amit Kumar - September 27, 2009

hi i have a blog since 4 month name is http://programindia.blogspot.com, i have post near about 600 but google is not indexing me or i use your code of title post but it not work for me
Program India

Help My Internet - October 28, 2009

Submit Your Site Here... It's Free too

Open-Directories

By
Admin

rosy - December 08, 2009

Really great ideas. I like every example. Just might have to try these...
more template

Admin - March 14, 2010

More than a year later, and this information is still relevant; it's that good, especially for us newbies. Keep up the great work!

http://integrityincome.blogspot.com

Administrator - September 08, 2010

Good and easy SEO tips I found in this post...
I am running a makeup & fashion blog.

Thanx for such great information for newbies.

Wine Making Supplies - November 24, 2010

thanks for the tips. I'll follow it for my new blog.

Omar - December 30, 2010

When I visited your website then I got good experience and skill power to have in my knowledge and I can get more ideas about online business from your blog. I am also wanted to visit to your website.

khim - March 05, 2011

when ever i want to do something new to my blog i just go through to your blog once,it really helps me alot. thanks and keep it up mate.
do visit my blog www.ccnaanswers-khim.blog.com and let me know what is missing since i'm very new to this blogging world.
cheers...

Dashrath - May 06, 2011

Hi Russel,

your tips is amazing. One way back links is the best way to find Good Position in Google

Abhishek - June 03, 2011

i have submitted my blog links on various directories...

http://abhicareer.blogspot.com/

Abhishek - June 03, 2011

Please tell me the use of backlink...
what is backlinks

http://abhicareer.blogspot.com/

Sunil - January 19, 2012

Good one, please provide some good sites for the back links.

html5 media player - May 15, 2012

Nice post. Great blog. Thanks for the share. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I bookmarked it for continuous visit. Thanks once again.
youtube html5 player

html5 server - June 18, 2012

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
ffmpeg hosting

Leave a Comment