How To Embed Audio,mp3,.wav music Player to Blogger

Somedays ago, I explained how to embed youtube video on Blogger post. Today in this post I will show you how to insert a mp3 player into your blogger blog to listen audio file. Both Blogger tips are nearly same.

If you want to add a mp3 player into your blogger blog, Then use code below to embed a flash file to blogger blog or any other website.
<embed autostart="false" height="50" loop="false" playcount="2" src="YOUR-MUSIC-FILE-URL" width="250"></embed>
Note : Remember to replace YOUR-MUSIC-FILE-URL with your real music file url.(file extension can be .mp3 or .wav or .mid or any other audio extension). You can modify width and height of music palyer.

width : width of the music player
height: height of the music player

Your audio mp3 player will look like this:

Hope you have already insert your  music player in post. Now enjoy it.

Comments Post a Comment

Noleggio Sony z1 Milano - January 02, 2010

Nice tips you have added for make money online.I really appreciate your way of giving knowledge.Thnaks for sharing.

Anonymous - June 07, 2010

You know but it didn't look like that music player.

audio visual hire melbourne - February 28, 2011

Thanks for sharing this important and informative blog. I use this coding and it is really working. I added many audio in my blog and I share this coding in my friend circle. I also waiting for your next post.

SEO - May 12, 2011

Thanks for sharing the wonderful information. I am so happy show this wonderfully job at this site.

html5 music player - February 14, 2012

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
html5 media player

HTML5 Player - April 21, 2012

cool demonstration! eventhough HTML5 audio player might not pack all of the features it works well.. it let’s iOS folk hear the mp3, tho the player will launch in a new webpage; and to return to your original page, html5 music player

swf to html5 converter - April 30, 2012

Thank you for the thoughtful review. The main advantage of html5 player seems to be for embedding rich media such as audio and video in modern browsers. Although, the structure elements seem to be useful. CSS3 seems to be headed in the right direction, leaving many possibilities for implementation and creativity,

Farrukh Raza - February 03, 2013

hi thanks for sharing this valueable trick but its auto playing in blog.please tell me how its play when someone click on play button,thanks

Leave a Comment